From huge eyes to luscious lips, cartoon characters are known for their over-exaggerated features.
Now, Snapchat has launched a new filter that shows what you would look like as a cartoon character!
The filter uses machine learning to transform your face, giving you anime-like features and an ultra smooth cartoon complexion.
Snapchat explained: “Snapchat has rolled out a brand new Cartoon Lens that lets Snapchatters transform themselves into their own, unique cartoon character in real time, right before your eyes!
“Available globally on most people’s Carousel, the Lens uses machine learning to create a unique look just for you. Or, tap the Camera Roll button when the Lens is activated to see another image appear in anime-style too.”
Here’s how to try Snapchat’s new filter and see what you’d look like as a cartoon character.
How to try Snapchat’s Cartoon Lens
2. Snapchat will automatically open to the camera
3. Open the Lens Carousel by pressing Smiley icon or tapping on screen
4. Find the Cartoon Lens in carousel
5. If you can’t find it, tap the Explore icon, and search ‘Cartoon’
6. Take a photo or video Snap of yourself using the Lens, or tap the Camera Roll button to try out the Lens on other photos in your Camera Roll
7. Tap the blue arrow icon to send friends your Snap, post to your Story or post to Spotlight!